Title of the abstract:
The title should not exceed 30 words. It should contain the type of study you carried out (e.g. review, retrospective study, controlled prospective trial) as well as the main findings of your research.
Abstracts must include the names of the author, co-authors and tutor.
§ All abstracts should be written in English.
§ The abstract should not exceed 300 words excluding the title, authors, headlines.
§ Abstracts for Original Papers and Poster sessions will should consist of 6 parts:
Introduction, Aim, Material and Methods, Results, Conclusion and Keywords (2-4).
§ Abstracts for Case Report session should consist of 4 parts: Background, Case report, Conclusions, Keywords (2-4).
§ If abbreviations are used they must be declared on first use - e.g. body-mass index (BMI).
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. It maintains the right to reject any abstract that does NOT meet the requirements or is in violation of them, to change the form of presented abstracts and to transfer them to another session.
Principles and forms of presentations:
· The Presenter has 7 minutes for the presentation in the poster session and 3 minutes for questions from the judges and the audience.
· The poster must be A1 size (594mm x 841mm).
· Please note that we cannot offer to print your poster during the Congress.
· Make sure you state your name and the name of your university on the poster.
Original Work – oral presentation
· The Presenter has 7 minutes for the presentation in the oral session and 3 minutes for questions from the judges and the audience.
Case report – oral presentation
· The Presenter has 7 minutes for the presentation in the case report session and 3 minutes for questions from the judges and the audience.
The number of slides is not limited, but we advise the speakers to use maximum of 15 slides. The committee will deduct points for exceeding the time and has right to stop you after 7 (or 5) minutes.
The presentation should be sent to the appropriate session coordinator, before the 3rd of April.