1. When the conference will take place?
This year 21st Century Medicine will take place on the 6th of April 2019.
2. What is the main topic?
Our conferences focuses on an interdisciplinary approach to medicine and new advances in medicine and related fields.
3. Which sessions will be held?
We are still in the process of agreeing on the sessions provided this year. To give you an idea though, here are some of the sessions that took place in the past few years:
1. Case Report
2. Chemical engineering and pharmacy
3. Diagnostic methods
3. Non-invasive treatment
4. Invasive treatment
5. Experimental Medicine
7. Reproductive health and gynecology
8. Emergency medicine
9. New technologies in medicine
10. Ethics and law in medicine
11. Medical education
12. Public health, prevention and economy
13. Poster session
14. MedTube multimedia session
4. When can I register? How?
Registration will open on 1st February 2019. You can register using the links provided on our website: http://www.21stimc.umlub.pl/registration/
5. When is the deadline for sending in an abstract?
10th of March 2019.
6. What are the guidelines for writing an abstract?
An abstract should consist of 5 parts:
„Material and methods”,
Except for Case Report session – an abstract should consist of 3 parts:
„Case report” and
Oral presentation: multimedial presentation in PowerPoint
Poster: A1 format
7. What is the conference fee?
The conference fee for active participants is 120 PLN (30 EUR), for passive participants – 100 PLN (25 EUR). The fee gives your ability to take part in lectures and workshops and also covers: catering, Social Programme (among others party in the club and banquet), welcomebags and certificates of attendance.
8. How can I pay the conference fee? When do I pay the conference fee?
After your abstract has been accepted, you will receive an email with details of payment. You will then have 7 days to pay the conference fee. The exception to this is to register between 11-17th of March 2019 - then the payment deadline is 21th of March.
9. Will I be given an invoice?
Yes, every participant who express such a need, receives an invoice.
10. How much time do I have for my presentation and what time is designed for discussion?
Original Papers: The presentation should last no longer than 7 minutes, followed by 3 minutes for discussion.
Case Report: The presentation should last no longer than 7 minutes, followed by 3 minutes for discussion.
Poster: The presentation should last no longer than 5 minutes, followed by 2 minutes for discussion.
11. Can co-authors present my work?
12. Do you need an invitation letter?
Please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. What is the language of the conference?
The language of presentation is English. The discussion can be performed both in Polish and English according to the will of the participant.
14. How many abstracts can I submit?
Each participant may submit a maximum of three abstract. An addicitonal fee of 50 PLN (13 EUR) applies in the case of 3 abstracts. No additional fee is charged for 2 abstracts.
15. Will everyone present at the conference will receive a certificate of participation?
Yes, all active participants will receive a certificate of participation, as well as a separate certificate for each of the papers presented, including at the poster sessions. Passive participants will receive a certificate of participation. You will be given certificates after each presentation delivered.
21st Century Medicine –
International Medical Congress
for Students and Young Doctors
Medical University of Lublin
The organization of Young Medics - EMSA Lublin, invites you to participate in the fourth edition
of the 21st Century Medicine Conference - International Medical Congress for Students and Young Doctors,
which will take place on 06/04/2019 in Lublin.
The idea of this meeting is to present scientific achievements in the field of medical and natural sciences
by students and PhD students from both Poland and other countries. The conference is a great opportunity
to exchange ideas and views of young scientists and will enable them to gain practical skills through
participation in workshops and lectures.